Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers gather here - amulya
@ salinevessel, people use qbank as a study tool, don't estimate yourself untill you hv done it fully and then take a NMBE to check your rediness for the exam. goodluck
hi...im also appearing in february end...count me in..im reading kaplan n uworld...
GO TO

*^*USMLE*^*
*^RESCUE*^*

TO TAKE A FREE STEP 1 EXAM AND ALSO RECEIVE A FREE STEP 1 SCORE PREDICTION.
hey guys again asking i am completing kaplan notes only on jan 31st .... will jan and 22 days of feb be enough for me to do UW, FA and NBME ?? i am givin exams on feb.22
i am studying forma now for 3 days more from kaplan notes,, exam in feb,, my skype id is ,, clostridium10....if any1 want to have discussion i will appreciate ..
Hi all feb takers
lets motivate each other...plz tell me about ur progress...i couldnt study at all for the whole last week due to holidays ...planning for feb end....completed first reading of kaplan with U world once but seems likednt remeber anything so starting revision doin goljan from tomorrow ....will 2 months be enough for 2nd reading of all kaplan plus goljan plus first aid...and then i am planning to do u world timed and random after revision and then nbme to see where i stand...plz tell me about ur progress...good luk
Hi everyone I am taking the nbme 6 in week then I will decide which day in feb I will take the exam
I have q should I study 100 page goljan HY or no ?
Thanks
hello everyone
pls count me in, doing FA and uworld along with golgan...
planning for feb 15th
from tomorrow two days for biochemistry from FA along with kaplan then will do whole biochemistry qs from uw for 2days.
happy study & good luck
Hey, riboflavinbtwo... i hv the exact schedule.... add me on skype... will discuss abt quest: if any confusion etc Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »