Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*******Official H1b thread 2011 ********** - madwoman
@chella Yes
NYKAMD:

Which state was the application filed from - that got rejected
I am in H4 now, can i get H1B form other country like newzealand and not going to my home country.Will I be able to returm 1month earlier before residency starts?
is it same like going to canada or not?
why you dont wonna go to your home country?, the chances are always better when you get it stamped in the consulate in your country.

no you cant come back 1 month earlier, rather 10 days before the starting date

My H1B petition is being reviewed at California Service Center, can I apply for J1visa now?
Hi must.match

Can I ask you an information please? Who pays the H1b lawyer and process ... we or the hospital? Thanks
I paid all the legal fee but my program paid for petition and anti fraud fee. Your lawyer will give you more info regarding this payment issue.
Ok. Thanks
hi, i got a prematch in one of the community hospitals new jersey. i just got my step 3 result and sent few necessary documents to the program and they are submitting to the attorney and luckily license is not applicable for NJ. I have not spoken to attorney yet. i am not sure if my program is cap exempt. how much u guys are paying for premium processing? I was wondering idf h1b not approved or rejected can we still have an option for j1? confused.. plz help.
my id is sunflower4uu
@malkovichConfusedince my family are not in my home country right now,i don't want to go just for visa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »