Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to match? - supercomp
go to Match.com......
Good Luck
frankly, if I was a girl, and had plans to marry and settle down, I would consider it... You have a life partner to sail you by, lesser stress, a way to get into various observerships/ research positions, just because they dont have to sponsor your visa. The downside to it is obviously the stress of getting married, settling down, juggling your family life and stressful exam preparations and residency etc... I am a graduate from an Indian medical school, with great scores, doing research in one of the best places in America, a couple of publications under my sleeve, many observerships ( I stopped counting them) all my LORs were from US faculty, and here I am, a day before the match, sweating it out. Do weigh the risks and benefits and ask yourself if you can take both the stresses together........
Hmm i have even a better offer for you..come here on a B1 visa ..stay with me in chicago..i will pick you up, care for you, even spend money on you and also feed you...but as long as you staying with me stay as my girlfriend ..when you get your residency you can go separate and look for a boy...i cant marry you as i am not an indian or even someone from the shitty neighboring countries there.this wont be prostituting lol but i say its a good deal
Pooja, who said it is impossible to get residency in US. Do you want to live with the feeling that you got residency because of your husband for the entire life? Get something with your own efforts, you will see the joy and satisfaction in that only.

ooohhh physically painful....

"I reject you as you only have GC-which is worse possible visa."
its - WORST possible visa... not worse possible visa.

Guess you should shut your 'English medium' gob now, though I doubt you will.

There are many others but.... oh the pain of it..... the pain.....

good luck

grammer? seriously?

I don't see anything wrong in this approach. Matter of fact, the way things are turning out in getting a residency in United States, pretty soon even THIS route will be highly competitive. So if you get a chance, GO FOR IT !!

All you wanna avoid is those parents and families of bridegrooms who are full of lust and greed. Usually in India if the son is a Dr, the mom wants an Ashwariya Rai who also happens to be Bill Gate's only child. Life will be a misery among those kinda families and residency in the US will have no charm or fun left in it for you.

So you wanna look for someone who loves you for what you are, and if you find someone like that then don't look for color race religion etc cuz at the end of the day a successful marriage will be based on endearment. And then there are ALWAYS compromises in every marriage. A perfect marriage only exists in story books. In reality, ALL what matters is that the guy should be faithful, caring and loving no matter what color of skin he has, no matter what religion, and these guys are not always easy to find.

All the best and I hope that you successfully kill two birds with one stone.

** Aur Yummybear ko tou tumne aisa chaanta maara ki uski tabbieyat saaf hogai. lol hahaha

I think it would be difficult to impossible to make a good decision on a life partner in such a time-pressured situation.....and you are going to be stuck with the guy for life :-) You can match without doing this. Take a shot at the match without getting married for the visa.
But wouldn't marrying NRI doctor already settled in US, make it very easy to get residency?

I also want to bring my siblings and my parents to USA and have them settled. If I get married to NRI doctor, I will get GC and be able to bring my whole family here. My career would be set as well.

If things don't work out, then there is always exit in US. Its not like India here, once my whole family is settled here.

What u guys think? I heard lot of Indian girls think similar way. One attending I know got her family settled from India like this.

Seriously WTH !!!! No we are all Indian girls here and we marry wonderful, wise good men who would stand by us through thick and thin, for life!! like adrianfadem says you need to shut your crappy,common gob and work towards getting your siblings/mum here and not gold dig your way to glory!

And for heavens sake, stop stop projecting your crazy aspirations on '' a lot of Indian girls''
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »