Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/255..thank you usmle forum and its members... - 100cats
congrats Excellent score
congrats.could you please help me & give me some advice regarding step 1 preparation.
my e-mail:dr.katya95
thanks everyone for the wishes...
@katyad...it would be nice if you post in forum..it will be of help to others too in preparation..i will try to help in the best of my knowledge...
do u think i can add u on skype?? i have a few questions please and thank you
@nida999....Sorry I don't use skype much..you can ask me any questions here in this forum...will be helpful for others too...
how many mistakes did u remember after the exam
Congrats! you are awesome!

I've heard that USMLE has updated their question bank for step1 since this April? Some test taker even scored 10-15 points lower than in the self test. Do you feel any difference in the difficulty between self test and real exam? thank!
@raanan....frankly speaking I didn't look for any answers after exams..even if I remembered some question I didn't look...I tried having some good time with my family post exam...I won't deny that I was anxious before results...But I didn't want to increase the anxiety by looking for answers...

@lli....do you mean the Fred software questions...?I think NBME is a better predictor..the model questions from usmle website are easier...
Sorry I meant @raajan...
sorry about the confusion. what I want to say is there's a rumor that NBME self test can not reflect real score anymore because of recent update of exam question bank. Do you feel big difference between self test and exam questions? thanks again!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »