Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My exam yesterday -
hehadoc

thanks for sharing your test experience to us.i think we will get benefit of all your words..
good luck with your score.it seems you will pass with a high score.....
Austin

Hi Junming,
First of all, thank u for ur feedback.
Ur name seems to be Chinese name. Are u? and from where? if u let me know.
u mentioned that webpath's good. Could u pls tell me where the site is ?
and also for Goljan, there are so many Goljan's notes, HY notes, audio lectures, etc. What u mentioned is ??? which Goljan's???
I am from Far Eastern Asia; and I have just done for step 2. Step 1 is now preparing for 3 and half weeks only.
Thanks again and GL for ur score!!
Austin.
horizon

hey junming ,
that was a nice flashback of ur exam.its really goin to help me big way.u take care and rest.bye.
meena

thanks junming,
I am sure u will do well on ur exam. Good luck for step 2!!
doc

easier than USMLEasy?ur probably the FIRST person to have said this!!but i love u man...for the exam to be easier than USMLEasy is a dream come true!!
great post...lots of information.
all the best!!
Junming

Hi, Austin,

Here is the web site u are looking for. Must check it out.

http://www-medlib.med.utah.edu/WebPath/webpath.html

Can u share your step 2 experience with us?

Good luck
Austin

To Junming,
I just did OASIS trick yesterday, and knew that I passed that step 2. Score report is on the way. May be known in next week for sending to this Far Eastern Asia.
Here is the site i wrote for my experience, where I used another ID (initials of my Chinese name).
http://www.usmle.net/step-2/messages2004a/141726.html
Do u know the another website of webpath if ever exists as another other than that mentioned?
Becoz i know the one u mentioned and yesterday one of my cousins said there was another and she herself didn't know exactly.
anyway, thank u and GL!!
Austin
daniel

tanks man by your advice, good luck in your score I am sure that you will get excellent note.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »