Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Univ.of Oklahoma, Tulsa, FM SKYPE IV - drintx
i too had the interview but for 7 min. I was satisfied with the response of the assistant PD. i think for some guys like dr.b positive, it was PD who did the interview and she did for more time for good candidates. i was interviewed by asst.PD. I think he did only a brief IV for 3-4 min
i was told that i will be informed in 2 weeks.
drintx mine was short too, how are your scores? mine is 86/92/cs all pass 1st attempt
my interview lasted for almost 20 - 25 mins conducted by the PD. The PD told this was her first time to interview a candidate on skype. Her voice was breaking initially since it was from I-pad. later it got corrected. But the interview went smoothly. she told after discussion they will let me know whether I will be called for personal interview or not. they told they will respond it 3 - 5 days. I think they may take a week or so. The PD was a very cool and nice person. Most of the questions were from my application only.

My creds: YOG: 2008
82/82/84
this is my 2nd match
One year externship in an University hospital(FM,IM,Peds and Peds cardiology) in 2010. and simultaneously did a year of research in EM.
thanks @ nachi..your words are comforting..
I am expecting the confirmation email ..
hey does anyone want to give specifics of what questions were asked especially those interviewed by assistant PD thanks! good luck to every1
hey any one having interview tomorrow?can any one tell me if they ask any medical questions (case presentations).thanks
just be yourself and ull do great Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »