Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Prematch Thread - premtch
well interviews had rounded up by december, hardly any are offered in january. so prematches are all given out by december. that's enough time for the 2 weekers to make a decision. you unbroken should have submitted your decision just before the 31st
@ qwery: Not really; b/c I just received an interview offer two days back from one of the programs in New York (I already have pre-match so I didn't politely declined). And also, I still had three interviews I had to attend on the 20s of January (which I just canceled). So Interviews are still going on .........
meant to write: ' ...... so I politely declined...."
interviews are still goin on. im going to cancel 4 interviews that i have in jan end/feb 1st. I scheduling all those as Im couples matching, so technically 8 spots have opened up. Leave your email if you want and I can let you know the programs
Hi houstonpass, congrats on the prematch..can u plz e-mail me the 4 programs at usmle369...i will check with them as i am on hold at few programs.
@houstonpass, congratulations! May I have the 4 PGs
email: zhengxia10
thanks a lot.
hi houstonpass did u match at berkshire?
hi Houstonpass.. you have been a prominent forum member for long now ..glad to know about your sucess at the couple's match..
please let me kneo of your cancelled interviews as it might do some unexpected good to me ..thanks in advance

phoenix.indian9
know*
@ houston pass,
Please send those to me also.
shivaniusmle
Thats so nice of you.
I highly appreciate your help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »