Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i got prematch and accepted it and now got another - studyin4ck
I believe guy asking q is from India and most of ppl answering the q are from India

I am from India too and feel real bad when ppl ask such criminal unprofessional questions and bunch of other ppl support him saying hey do it its urlife and all

Really sorry for programs u guys will be ending in

indians make me proud on our republic day!
agree...this is so unprofessional and unethical .... you sign the CONTRACT.
Imagine how would you feel if program change your mind and dont hire you after signing the contract. Just because of some unprofessional individuals , the image of entire IMGs are tainted and one of the PD even did mention that during my interviews and he mentioned that is the reason that he is not taking any more IMGs in his program ( university based program btw ) . Very sad ....
i am sure the program will be fine as long as you have a strong reason why .. and people do that all the time in other occupations when looking for work .. just do what is best for you man otherwise live in regret your entire life
So true funny3

Ur actions not only depict u but ppl whom u represent

Wonder how come programs can't judge these kind of candidates and offer them prematches

God save America
it would be best for the program as well, who wants to hire an unhappy resident anyway
He is not unhappy because he does not like the program,,, he is unhappy because he got better opportunity

Wats he gonna do if gets third prematch become unhappy again and ditch second one too

NRMP rules aside, a contract is a contract. Not following the terms will have legal implications.
Hey man, go with your guts. If you'd be happier at the second program then go for it. Keep in mind, in the end, all programs will get you were you want to go.
yup i agree, it is like a case of buyer's remorse and also what i posted earlier about nrmp is incorrect.
the issue is ethical here and so studyin4ck has to make that decision

chocobs man.... where did you PM??.... nyc or michigan?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »