Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glad to have prematch, asking myself dude now what - hotpotato
yea lets end this with congratulating you and leaving you to figure things out on your own.... cos we have nothing figured out yet ..eh !! ;p
@hotpotato...who did u post the letter of intent to? the pd or pc?
hotpotatoe - i apologise my behavior

lmfao - making fun english is what high school peoples do, good work you do as doctor???
hotpotato, the programs get in touch with the matched/prematched applicants after match day and help us proceed with the paperwork. Enjoy your free time now.
@hold:I hope you have some sense...Never made fun of you...take care
this is tormenting, it should be the other way around. you are more like tormenting those who have no prematch and are having anxiety for the upcoming match. so your journey had become sweet but not for the rest of us who are not yet matched. so you message is more of sarcasm
yeah, it's kinda like rubbing it in to those waiting for match, but hopefully not the intention of OP
@ lmfao .. now dude.. did my point just got prove itself beyond doubt or what ?? .. to perceive the real intent of what you wrote ...and.. what I wrote about english .. also needs some english ;p
omit 'got' pls Smile
@lmfao

Please update your list by adding .... "English" instead of english (and don't forget to read your post).

Also, many folks here say, "I am going to write step 2" or, "I am going to sit for exam".

Some other translations are:

"She is kidding" = Wo bachay jan rahi hai.
"Mera dost neechay kharra hai" = My friend is understanding.
"Mera sar chakkar khaa raha hai" = My head is eating circles.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »