Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why leena feels that way.. - sheelamd
I totally agree! One shud always explore all their talents. One of my family members is PD and he always asks his residency applicants what we do besides medicine on the interview!..Just think of how wonderful your application will be with all these talents that you all have. Look on the bright side! That makes you an exceptional candidate! ;-)
BTW...You mentioned above that you are doing investment banking as a side?...Can you tell us how...Are you making any money?...May be we could start something too...I am always interested in new ideas...
leena91 - 10/13/10 18:58

Are there any doctors out there who spent their entire life in this medical profession and found their life partners late and then ended up not having kids??.....I am stuck in this USMLE land...and will be stuck here for quite some more time. Things are going okay as far as my studies are concerned but I am in my 30s and its going to take me time to find Mr.Right because nobody wants to marry me right now.....because they dont see any promise in a doc who hasnt cleared the USMLEs. Plus, I also want a successful well settled guy ...probably a doctor only...who can take care of me and our babies. So, I will eventually get married late after all this USMLE drama is over...and I will be 35ish by then....So, that puts off having kids.....What if I end up not having kids? All because of this profession!!....And all those abnormalieties that result due to late pregnancy!!!....That thought scares me a lot....What is the use of becoming a successful doc married to Mr.Right but with no kids and no family of my own? What kind of life would that be....
Guys,
Let her be. Lets be kind.
Please stop posting reposting.
Let her deal with her issues and life.
She obviously has some drama in her life.
sounds like a story similar to mine! I am also in my 30s with same concerns of marriage and kids!

In any case, yeah let her be. She sounds like a nice human person. She admitted on the other thread that she was try to yell it all out so that it doesnt build up. Just leave her alone. It wont be good to harrass such a person. Lets be compassionate for once now.
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpres...olling.jpg
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »