Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerians requiring J-1 visa pls gather here - jabbee
yeah....just spend some $$$, it is all set! sorry it is the same for myself!!!! i am not claiming to be from an uncorrupted origin! $$ works well when the law goes frkin crrazy! as i said, the same for myself! Sad

hahaha Oga...u know what u have to do... go and pay and get your document kwik kwik
@nrmp2012, you are definitely Nigerian.
kwik kwik!!! nrmp!!! Smile))))) r u too nijah??!!!
at least u knw wht to do to get the shit letter....my moh may ask for something else on top of $$$!!! u never know!!! u got to send a male there!!!! if u can find someone to dare...u knw....even a male may not make it out safely!
safely= i meant "intact" !!!
@Mery: my side hurts from laughing too much...
@mery - where are you from (if you don't mind my asking). I always look out for your posts... some hilarious and some full of passion (especially when you are ticked off!). Anyways keep it up - you are one of the cool members i see over here in the forum.
I am pakistani btw. I once went to Nigeria as part of a 2 week med mission in Imu state and really loved it - v friendly, warm people - good memories.
@nrmp2012
so u be naija
@Nrmp, nice to know u be 9ja. @Jabee, u gotta do what u gotta do. U know d way now. Ndi ara.
@premtch: look at who is talking abt sense of humor
and talking abt thick skin.......abusing others for what u dont know anything abt
my advice to u is, try to understand other people b4 talking abt them and be tolerant
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »