Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j1 research help please help me - harverd1
I don't know what to say .. you can reapply .. or what you can do is to get on b1/b2 ,, and to apply to j1 from here .. I know it may take a long time but it is more guaranteed.

U shd reapply..but u need to document stronger commitments to returning to your country. If u have a house, family, business, employment letter etc and u didnt present this information then u shd definitely apply again. If u dont have these then u need to change what u can change...such as get a paying job and then secure a letter saying that your job are hapy to see u go abroad and when u come back there will be a place for u.
Sometimes u have all these things and they still refuse u visa...these guys are crazy.
Just try again but make sure u have something extra to prove that u will come back
no march2011 @ i don't agree with u
@nrmp2012 ,

wouldn't be helpful for me to have to say that I was in the States before and I come back at time and also if the univ sent me a letter to present to embassy that they need me for the research .??? ehst do u think?
this research was wrt which place?

U can try that but u have to understand that the core of the matter is that they are not satisfied that u will come back after your training. The research place saying they need you....doesnt solve that problem. Well the part about u being in the states before that is helpful for sure...but didnt u fill this information in your visa application?
If u cant show significant ties based on the things I suggested...then I say apply again...and hope that the visa officer will be more lenient.
Hope it works out!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »