Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Passed!) Wanna help if someone needs - mapleleaf157
@ bandar666; usmlesteps2 ;heman466s

i already added u all .plz see ur shype friend request.

@ docsuccess;

sorry I do not have the UW steps 2 cs videos.I had them in diff laptop which unfortunately is not with me anymore.sorry couldn`t help u.

@ kkaokaf ;

it is always better to talk.give me ur skype id .I will add.just to let u know the basics-
1. read all the long and short cases of First Aid.
2.do practice all with timed mode preferebly with some one live ,but skype is also good if cannot find any one suitable.
3.do practice everyday until exam.at least 5 full cases each day.
4.most importantly KNOW YOURSELF completely - everyone hs a diff strategy,find which one is best suit for u.u will get diff ans from diff people of same ques.so do not get confused.find the weakness and strength and work on it.believe me everything is possible.thanx .tc
@mapleleaf157: drop me an email on mychica07
Thank you for extending your handout to help us. Would you please ad me to your Skype friend list?

my id is :

spinbarkiet
Would you tell us what you did differently the second time around that made the difference in passing?
Hi mapleleaf , i just want to talk you about step 2 CS , can you add me on your skype, my ID is omegaomega667 ,thanks
my exam is tomorrow. can u plz tell me if i should wash my hands or wear glloves. although i heard that washing hands is better feels like wearing gloves could save me time. please help!!
Respected Students,

All of those who want to expedite there CS2 Prep and want to pass in there upcoming attempt can join my online classes.... I offer on Skype Webcam

I offer a 100% understanding in your CS Skills and an ABSOLUTE PASS

A decison you will not regret. Have a detailed look of my teaching strategy

http://sajdahcs2coach.com/index.html.

Best and unique part of my protocol is that I teach Word To Word....Line To Line.
My hard work always gives my students highest performance.

You will believe me when I start teaching you.

I offer a 15 min FREE TRIAL.

Session will be held on SKYPE WEBCAM.
Please note my I.D lease note my I.D
Sajadh_cs2

I offer various programmes

10 Day.....1 hr per session..The time in which I will dictate Hpi Qs, counseling closures,etc
will be separate extra time not included in sessions
cover 35 cases

7 Day...cover 25 cases

Per hr Sess

Evaluation class....8 cases time ranges according to students performance

GOOD LUCK
I send friend req to all of u.

@ darknun ;
yes I acted differently in the second time.I did not make mistakes that I did first time.It totally varies upon person to person as diff people acts differently in exam so their mistakes r not all universal.So solutions r not universal.I had to improve on almost every section.

@ rose__;
it totally depend upon u what u feel comfortable.do not think to change mode just before exam unless absolutely necessary.I personally washed hands.

@ others;
please do not post any commercial add for coaching.my attempt here is solely to help others,give them moral support and offer little help from my little ability , not to make business.

thanx
Hi there. My test is scheduled for this Thursday in Philadelphia. I'm concerned because I have yet to review minicases. I work and have a child do it had been challenging. I feel like I need maybe two more weeks to review but don't know if should reschedule. What are urban thoughts.
Hi mapleleaf157,

Please add me too on skype.. ID: nychica07 or email: nychica07 . Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »