Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kakarot the rat - rh60484
Yeah - that's right ... your done interviewing .... just like you are done with your step 3 even before graduating ......
"I kakarot will not tell ridiculously dumb lies on the internet again "...
"I kakarot will not tell ridiculously dumb lies on the internet again "..
Go prepare for your 2 IVs. This year is going to be a bloodbath for people like you.
So... I don't know if it's just me, but I think this is getting ridiculous... The way you guys are going on about @kakarot is really getting out of hand... And having been a major antagonist of his over a different issue in the past, I think I should know...
- @gam posted a link to an explanation he made in October, regarding how he ('Kakarot) would only be attending 5 interviews or something like that.. I think it would make him a serious pathological liar to have planned such an extensive, elaborate falsification from October and still carry it into 2014. Which tells me he must be telling the truth!

But in the unlikely event that he's even lying, seriously, who cares? I think people over-rate this forum and its significance.. Hello people, this is just a forum! People come from different places to this forum - the good, the bad and the ugly! That's life - get over it! The information here should serve as a guide, nothing more. Even people genuinely trying to help can still end up passing false info across!

@kakarot: we had a "great" argument the other day.. and I still stand by my viewpoint, while I respect your right to yours. Yet I must commend how well you've handled this situation, and the incessant name calling. Enjoy your season, and best of luck with the match...
You are right @rintintin. Even though kakarot's claims are unfounded, this is just a forum at the end of the day.

Kakarot has incited some discord that's why there's so much excitement about this glitch in his credentials.

I can assure you that all this will end with a big HUG Smile
Before rh60484 's discovery, kakarot claiming that he was driving a : http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadtests/...r-door.jpg

But rh60484 doscovered that kakarot was actually riding a : http://www.coastlands.uk.com/communities...00x198.jpg

ouch ... the darn internet!!
@gam: I see, and do hope so.. Although I still think this is waay overboard though.. I do agree that he's been rather pugnacious on more than one occasion, yet, I have to side with him on this one.

And I do know someone without connections with over 20 IVs, so his claim doesn't sound too farfetched to me. (Of course step 3 before graduation was a different issue, but then he's explained, and his explanation makes sense!)

*sigh* if anyone had told me I'd one day be defending @Kakarot on this forum I'd have found it hard to believe. #damn! Oh well! Lol..
lol
Rintintin, if I ever meet you in real life I'm buying you a beer (if you drink, if not..then you can have the most expensive starbucks drink. Gam, you can have your hug.

I know I often times get harsh, but none of it was for malicious purposes.
@kakarot: Lol.. Who knows.. Anything can happen at RGH (yes u still managed to overlap with me in one place.. *smh* lol)! Unfortunately I hate beer, and dislike coffee, but I'll have a glass of wine - sparkling not still, white not red, thank you very much! Smile
@rintintin

What I admire about you was that you could have so very easily just jumped on this bandwagon and no one has more cause to do it than you, but you didn't and instead used simple logic and I think this shows character. Maybe we'll cheers one day and sure you can have your sparkling white, you elitist you lol.

Out of curioisty where are you ranking RGH? I'm not sure where to put it on my list. What are your top choices?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »