Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help please help - biqky
@shigstox22
ERAS fee can be my friend... Depends on the number of programs you apply to... Think of it!
oo i c thats like 200 programs!!
the worse is flight, hotel, rental car i think...well after all steps are done+ that said "eras fee!"...and if u r lucky to get iv...add waste of life, coz u cant find a job on visa, even if u have gc or r citizen, no one really give us a decent job without license....at leas, u can practice med back home!ecfmg certificate is a piece of useless sheet in the US. may God have mercy on all of us!
Give me that money
though thinking of the whole expenditure is frightening.

but it would hurt less when u cross the barriers one by one......

Everything in this world is possible......

winning the first step will open up some new unknown ways to win the next stage....... Smile

at this moment my ALLAH/ God/Vagaban is examining me as I am waiting for the match for the second time........Smile

falling: good points! looking back, had i knwn abt whole thing...i cud have planned far better! overall, its not worth to sacrifice too much. stay where u r and practice ur dream specialty ....dat s far easier and better and much more decent dan wasting life in US on ecfmg pos! with that, u can play the gamble if u have money to waste and ur chance ll be much higher dan doing none where u cant even touch patients without license.
yeah.........always heard that patience has its reward....... but patience has its limit too..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »