Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Externship at DC VAMC - psychexternship
Give her some time to respond as she has patients to see too. I would not be wasting anyone's time if it wasn't a genuine position. This is the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington DC. 50 Irving Street Northwest, 20422.
@wannabdr Doctors don't reply immediately. She might not even reply at all, if they have a lot of applications. She does work for VA affiliated clinic, google search http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr...rali-xrk93
She might not be directly employed by the hospital you called, but she can be externship director, that might be the reason receptionist or whomever you spoke to said she does not work there. Keep in mind that not all doctors are directly employed by the hospital, but it does not mean they cannot be affiliated with it or have residency affiliation.

I requested some information from one institution, it took them 3.5 months (!) to reply just to tell me that I have to pay 90K for their externship. I would imagine that for "free" externships they might take even more time.
no dr shobha doesnot reply . how much are they charging for externship ??
The Externship Director is getting incomplete applications or e-mails just asking about the
position. For those who are genuinely interested, please send the documents to the following e-mail address: shobha.shirali@VA.gov

The required documents include:

Letter of Interest
CV
Copy of USMLE scores
ECFMG certificate
Medical Diploma

Incomplete applications will not be considered.
@psychexternship thank you so much!
@zlatka81 thank you
dr_caree, like i mentioned earlier, there are no fees.
to psychexternship :
could you tell me please, do have to send the official scores info?
thank you
OK thanks.
please tell me, where to obtain scores? official one costs $65..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »