Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Till what rank do IMGs typically match? - aquabyme89
Yeah but dont the PD ask you like why you have both IM and Psych experience... how did you answer those questions. Like if IM asked you why do you have Psych exoerience, how do you answer that and nice versa.. Sorry to bother just trying to know in case I need to re apply... thanks
@gardening

Yeah but dont the PD ask you like why you have both IM and Psych experience... how did you answer those questions. Like if IM asked you why do you have Psych exoerience, how do you answer that and nice versa.. Sorry to bother just trying to know in case I need to re apply... thanks
dhstudent05: you rework your application carefully and your letters should be specialty to that specialty. And u need clinical experience in that particular specialty. Based on that they know ur true intention and don't ask but if they do u need right answer: for Psyc u say u wanted strong medical foundation to managed medical problems in Psyc patients etc.
Did u get the NRMP Match Week email? How many programs u have on ROL?
Yes I got the email. Thanks! take care and good luck!
U have more than 10+ IVS?
Yes but still very very anxious as I didnt get much if any feedbacm from any of them.. Best of luck!
Am more anxious than U. Have 10+ programs on list but barely anyone replied back to rank emails or thank you notes. Scarier during interview some said we love U and hope to see u soon rubbish but no words since then
I totally understand how you feel, we did our best and whatever we could my friend. The rest is in Gods hands now. Just try and relax and I hope we all match. Take care and God Bless
@gardening How many did you have last year?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »