Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview - magicwand
eras*
thats good news, if you can rank them in nrmp
yeah i can rank them in nrmp, and besides i have few more iv's now.
100% percent sure! The only person that i can boldly say he can cure GENITAL HERPES VIRUS and any other kind of disease like CANCER,HIV/AIDS,LOW SPERM COUNT,MENOPAUSE DISEASE,ASEPSIS and can also solve any relationship problem, is this great herbalist man called DR.OKOJIE after i came in contact with him, thank you DR.OKOJIE for restoring my relationship back and CURE GENITAL HERPES out of my body. You can contact him via email: drokojiespellhome or call +2348051984310 or my email lisamcclean360
participates in ERAS and already conducting interviews before the application season began? that does not sound right.
it is not interviews, only my interview. because i was with them, and it was like a fortnight before i could send my documents via eras. Since we were so close to the sep 15th deadline they offered me and i decided to interview.
If you can rank it then i guess you are good. All the best.
and it was the first time they were doing it as well.
oh wow that sounds awesome that they offered u iv magicwand!!!
@magicwand,
This is to not discourage you or anything else.. How can you trust a program that does not follow a set rules of matching and interviewing the candidates as established by nrmp / eras / aamc.... ! Just because they said they liked you and offered an iv does not mean that they did not say Or would not say the same lines to others.. Any way if u have more iv's I suggest you prepare well and give your best and don't put all your hopes in one prgm.... Just a thought...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »