Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a study partner online -
BSN - balusnair

Well,I think msn messenger esp msn 6 is good..those who are interested may download the latest version from here....http://g.msn.com/7MEEN_US/EN/SETUPDL.EXE
Please send in your hotmail or msn ids to my email address.I will be mailing the list to all so that you can enter the ids to your buddy list in msn messenger.Hicham.,please send me your hotmail or msn id as well.
vinit gupta - max_19780000

hello hiachem,
i am also interested in uer study progrmme.
cyberboy - x_cyberboy

hi
I am a Critical medicine resident, i passed step 2 with 84%, preparing for step 1 ( i m sittin for it next April) i want to finish everything by late December and then start revising. I have the Kaplan Web preparation and BRS ... and lots of things .. I would be happy to study with you and we would share the experience.
my email is x_cyberboy ... email me or add me to ur msn ,,

take care
Solom
Hi

Where are you all. I want to join you?
amitdjoshi - amitdjoshi

I would also like to join your group. Please count me in and allow me to meet on every saturdays
tanya - tany_aali

i am just starting out but i intend to take it as early as possible next year 2004. i was looking for a study partner too.
raza - shahidaza1975

hicham,
hi,
I am also interested in your plan of group study.Plz tell me about the site where we should log on.
Tomasz Kopec - kwadi@mp.pl

Hi Hicham,
Jam interested too, but I work full time during the week so I am not sur if I could catch up with you.
E-mail me please, kwadi@mp.pl
zindagani - anilakhalik

hi !
i am interedsted too plz include me too cauz oi am appearing in march too Smile
Good Luck All
zindagani - anilakhalik

hi !!!!
i am interested in gp discussion too ....Plz lemme know where r u people discussion or just add me up ! n drop me a line
Good Luck to All
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »