Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dear klebsiella & joo - usmlenew1
oh dont worry I already reported you as well, because I know being persian will try to talk get the other person to say something and then we cant handle it, so we go turn them in,,,so dont worry bro i alredy had reported you....

Bro I dont understand how you think, and I am so glad you dont live here in the US and you wont be a doctor here, because your thought process is retarded. You are accusing me of giving people on this forum false information, are u an idiot. Why the hell would I do that? Where do u think I am getting these questions from? If you would have read one of the questions someone said they had seen it in the step 1 forum???so you are saying there is someone else also on step 1 forum giving false info?? Number 2 is that if you think about it, how can i put these few hundred questions on a single post and then we can all discuss them?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I canttttttttt broooo...hellooooo.........Number 3, I am not a doctor yet, because as I said earlier i am in med school in the US so why the hell would I be taking step 2 if I was??????

And lastly what did i tell you about persians....out of 10000 people on this site the only people who found a way to fight are u and me....so i was right about the type of people we are......you are accusing me and you dont even know me...thats persian bro....shab bekhair...(that means goodnight)

hey joo.the only reason,i reply your postings ,is to show other members who you are
and how you use bad language

the second reason,i am very serious about my nationality,and dont let any one to messup with that
hey joo,its the second time i am reporting as abusive word in this site
and your questions are just answerd with few(3-4) not more,so i dont think,i have time to see them
oh and please write farsi because i dont understand a word of english that comes out of your mouth
joo,joo its not my problem if you dont understand english,try more
by the way joo i reported you for third time as abusive bad behavior in this site
ok bebakhshit...i am realy scared and cant sleep...you want to do questions together...that was a joke by the way .....so i guess this will be the 4th time you reported me, i have reported you 4 times as well...for false accusations which carries a jail sentence in the USA, and agitation, which depending on the state you are in, could also carry a sentence...(sentence means zendan...)partna
dear joo ,if you prove that you were true that,you are spreading usmle questions,so its very big deal ,and you proved that you are guilty acording usmle rules
ok so what if i am...now you are the usmle police...good.....you see how persian are sooooo two faced....first you accuse me of giving the wrong information...then you come here and say oh you cant give people that info becuase its usmle.....you seeee....jeaolusyyyyyyyyyyy...killls man...thats why our country is like that....dont hate the player bro, hate the game....i am sorry that people like you exist in this world, that are so malignant......its soooo funny because i went back and read the first post how this all started and you said that "i dont trust where i get this info from"...i feel sorry for you man because it seems you dont trust anything or anyone,,,not even someone who is posting questions to help others...thats why you are a sad excuse for a human being....
this is what you said
joo - 01/03/07 20:06 #604875

these were real exam questions but its cool i am retired as well...its stupid to put them in one post because how the hell are people going to discuss them or ask questions...i had gotten these questions from people who had taken the exam for the past 3 years and i had like 200 more to post...anyhow good luck studying....maybe ill just kelbseila private posts, not to bother you from looking at other important posts

so if you what you send here are not exam questions,so gave members fals information

but if you set real exam questions(i doubt about it) so you broke usmle rules
so it will be conciderd bad behavior
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »