Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got 99 - prooshan
spssps!
my Exam was on 22nd of May (exactly a week prior to yours) and I got my results on Wednesday gone, so yours might be only next wednesday.
thanks a lot for your help. So you took the new version of the exam(48 Qs)?please correct me if I am wrong.
congrats. Did u choose kplan 2002 bcos that,s wt u had or u think its better than d resent ones. how many times did u read the notes?
need your advise, can i have your email id pls
singlemalt9
99dreamer
I only happened to have 2002 version, nothing against newer versions.

wereuche
NO, I did the 50 Q version!

singlemalt
I'm here to help!
hi prooshan
i am in a similar situation as you were in. would u plz tell me how u planned and mode of study. i wish to know how u remembered all that info. even to recall info, in such a short time, is it possible. what about tables from kaplan notes?
malt
hi proooshan. congrats on your 99.
like singlemalt, can you please tell me how u planned, mode of study, how u remembered and recall all that information in such a short time, if possible. does this include memorizing the tables from kaplan notes? I really need your advise as how to pass the mle. my email add is baloe66
Many Many Congratulations to u!!Smile
I'm also an old grad 10yrs now and a mom of 2 too, so its very hard for me and i'm too preparing for step 1 hope to get a score like u...........Plz pray for me and can u send me an email with ur email ID . I wanna ask u abt somethings or if u give me ur phone no. that would be great. My no. is 972-400-5900.

Thanks!
congrats, i have same exp. graduate in 1996,i did same material u used waiting 4 res.pray 4 me please
Prooshan
great advice which from we can know your a concentrating person
i was happy to hear that the videos are not necessary it is a burden on me as i never liked these kind of studying...and how much your score in 3 digits
please be generous in telling any important advice good luck in next step
thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »