Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT is UP with family medicine people!!! - drtwix
i took step 1 in india dude - scored 87 ...what do you have to say to that ?
did u get ur money back
m2capsule LOL check out this one OUT hahaha he gave it in india and still dint got 99 goshh he must be very duffer....then.....oh yea right they say for cheating too you need some brains sorry.....Freespirit....my bad....
lol.......he duffer man i don think he even asked them for money.....or did ya freespirit????
he ran away lol.......freespirit???
oh dear lord ! I did'nt ask them .....but wait a min - no one told me about this 99 or money back scheme ....im screwed guys do u know any one who can help me now? and yes drangel : 87 is really a duffer score by your means - I guess Wink
drangel did you write you PS yourself? If you haven't recd any interview yet - I can tell you why. If you did get iv's then probably someone else wrote it for you. This is a normal human tendency at desperate times - trying to find an excuse to justify your meager scores as compared to 99ers( which are not good enuf for getting u a residency by the way)
no buddy 87 is good.....but from where u come 99 is very easy to get...so u lost there.....and i got this news that very soon in like 3-4 yrs FMG except AIMG will not be considered for residency programs and those who already in system and dont have valid green cards will be farmed out too......hope for the best......
Stop fighting.Drangel is right.If America needs you, the criteria will lessen.Pray for
the MD shortage to become acute like for nurses and you will see those PD's sending you
invitation at your home with flowers.We are late ,some of us will make it,and some us
won't make it.Everything everywhere is tightening,we just need solidarity to survive.
No need for insult or prejudice.Let us accept the rude fact.They need us so bad but they
do not have the money for us yet.
dief68: I reckon you are captain America? and no one is fighting ; im commenting on the rumor mentioned before - do ppl seriously think usmle/prometric testing will allow this kinda stuff...its not even worth discussing here guys - just chill and accept the guys getting 99 - dont find excuses saying that guys from india get 99 by some unfair means .....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »