Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, why Now? - bombaybubba
I meet criminals and addicts everyday. Trust me, all the mess starts from simple things like these. We never realize our anti social personalities until we actually involve in discussions like these. Most of them are just doing it for fun, just to do something but people dont realize that they have problems..serious mental problems when they try to gain attention this way. A normal person would just ignore and an impulsive person would indulge.
HAHAH.. Bombaybubba.. U R A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF What a case of DELUSIONAL DISORDER W/ ACUTE ANXIETY ATTACK WILL LOOK LIKE! HAHAHAHAHA!
true hello, its hard to explain why people make stupid choices....but thats what real life is as well, we never find people who are like us, do we? and who knows, we may be a problem for someone else! a.k.a living in the Matrix Smile
The closer 16th is getting, the funnier this place gets!!!
Well I believe I am one heck of a piece for sure! Smile I dont think there is someone like me out there. Its good in a way...The world needs less people with complicated messed up philosophies.
You're still up????? still seeing the spirits Wink
lol!! i dont know what I am yet Smile i hate to put myself in boxes.....still trying to 'learn' myself and its damn fun!

btw, well said- The world needs less people with complicated messed up philosophies.
Here comes my companion in crime. Sleepless in seatle..its late, isnt it?
hey ocean, hows it going....counting the hours yet?
Smile..Pop a pill or two and catch up on some sleep already!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »