Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The EXAM is DOABLE-this is my 5 cents - antonella
Sorry marron,
I have only hard copy ..sorry..
A
hi antonella. did u read kaplan fischer ethics ? n do u have dr.kudurath biostats notes if u can email it to me .. ani84k@yahoo.in
GL. thanks
@antonella or anyone....... Did you do Robbins Rapid Review Q's. How did you find them? Can you plz. send me the link to it.
Hey antonella,
u're done with step 1, must be a big relief. wish u all the best for ur results.
Have u taken Step 2 ck already? i noticed u said u didnt read immuno, u remembered from paeds.
Can you please tell me how much step 2 ck helps with step 1? Did it make a huge difference is doing CK first? If the exam is clinically oriented than ck shud help a lot rite??
plz give ur input.
thanks a lot.
hi antonella, congrats that u done with this exam, i want to know u said u listen dr.fadeem, is it for behaviroral science? i have the book, which one is good for behav?kaplan or dr.fadeem? where did u get viedio of dr.fadeem and dr.kudrat? waiting for answer. thanks in advance.
congrats on getting over this monster.wish u a high score.which edition u used for rr goljan.i have second edition.will that work.all the best for ur future plans.
Hi Friends,
In my opinion CK does HELP me.The exam is very clinically oriented and yet –they are giving us plenty of “Buzz words” and clues to answer the questions. I listen to Barbara Fadem in class (for step 1 and step CK).I took first CSA, than CK and now step 1.I do not have any biostat with DR.Kudrath in online version. It is my own notes that I wrote. They have also questions that are DIRECT questioning. I didn’t do a Dr.Fisher ethics bc behavioral is my specially and I didn’t study that neither. Immunology were straight questions (not something unusual).My advice is to stick to common things and clinical and to know the core of Biochem and molecular and immune and histology ….if you know the basic foundations-everything will be ok.I find out in the last 3 day that I “mess “up a very easy questions, but what to do –Life goes on. I always had a 10 min left, (one block even a 28min), so I will go over the “FLAG ITEMS’ f
or which some of that I did them from incorrect to correct and the other way around.
Again, the EXAM is very double and I was KIND of having FUN.I couldn’t believe it!
I WENT true FA yesterday and I FIND out that many of my flagged questions were in FA.So, do the FA couple of times. Well, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all current and future moms..
God bless all of you!
Warmly Yours,
Antonella

Antonella,
Congratilations on finishing your exam, big releive you know.
happy for you
Mamaford,
Check your e-mail..
Cio
A
HI Antonella... how is your CK preparation going on? Thank you for always helping us in the Step 1 forum.
Cio
TT
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »