Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update your J2 EAD application status - gangati
Hi gangati,

My status changed to card/document production. May be I will get the card this week or next week.

@ Yuri...If 90 days have passed you can go to the local USCIS office and they will give you an interim EAD then and there itself....try doing that...goodluck..
Hi usmlematch11,

congrats! I am still waiting...no change..
when did you get yr ead??can you right yr ead progress..like

date you applied??
when they received??
when it change from initial review to document production..
where did you apply??

thanks
Thank you gangati...

Applied on april 13th
Reached USCIS on april 14th,
Status change to card/document production on june 9th,
Recieved card today on june 16th.
California center.

Hope you get it soon...good luck !!
Thanks usmlematch. We went to the local office and they did not give me one. I called the USCIS for the interim EAD yesterday.

I just received the letter for request for evidence today. Hopefully my wait will be shorter now. I might have to miss the first week of July though. Sad

Gangati, I hope there is some update on your application. I know the feeling.
hi yuri,

how can we apply for interim EAD? is there any criteria? can you please let me know in detail.
@gangati. thanks for the advice .i asked and they are not willing to take as volunteer.....they need valid visa for this job. this is not clinical research just a co ordinater job.
applied on april 13th ,uscis status changed to asked for evidence today .
i dont know what evidence they are asking .
i came to india after my biometrics ,as my attorney told me its ok to travel.
i am worried whether they are aking all the evidences again to do the processing .
will they take again 3 months
which center did you apply. when they received yr application?? I am confused about biometrics. is it a requirement for J2 EAD?? some people say there is no biometrics for j2 ead..
i am so stressed out. I dont know what to do...
you cant predict anything with uscis. I heard that if they get asked evidence, they will send you the ead within one week. so send it fast. hopefully you will get it this week..
good luck..
but as far i know i submitted all the evidences in april ,i havent recieved the post yet ,waiting for the post today .
anybody have any idea what evidence they are asking in the last minute .
i am still sorried about my travel and stamped my j2 again in us consulate .
any insights ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »