Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG certificate - arcticwolf
so one may go in such a manner,

i want to practice in usa because lots of money: well one have to read through the ecfmg on how to be able to practice in the usa

i want to practice in amc because lots of money and close to this and for this reason, well one would have to go to the australian medical council and read up on how to be able to practice in australia
i want to practice in australia because lots of money and close to this and for this reason, well one would have to go to the australian medical council and read up on how to be able to practice in australia
so if one doesn't want to move anywhere, well why bother with any of the above hahahahaahahaha
so if one wants to move somewhere, let me read through ecfmg and see how i can get across to practice in the states. ummm the path is too complicated besides i would end up stranded outside while trying to get a residency. well why not try australia, ummm after reading through amc, the path is good. only one exam and i can start working. well but then i want to be in usa for this reason and that reason, ummm okay take the risk, do usmle and be stranded outside while waiting for residency place. well while i am stranded outside, why don't i go over to australia and try their exam besides i can still apply to usa since i have passed usmle. ummm i think that's better hahahahahahaha one country has no influence on how another conduct things. they can write letter of reference recommending this person and that person, but so far as concerned, that's about the much hahahahahahaha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »