Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study group for Step 3 - examusmle
@123sprout,

Of course you can join us, buddy.

@psych25,

Thanks for the info. If archer is an online course, then it must be better than reading notes Smile
But let us wait and see more reviews before deciding on subscribing it.

And of course, I agree with your FA idea too. Let's wait and see depending on how we get on with
the available materials first!

Hey guys,

Anyone has any idea about where to start and how?
What is the plan, just by the forum?
@filomena,

Yeah, via forum so that we could share the information.

@docmle,

I got your email and you are welcome to join. Congratulations on your 99 score in CK.
How far are you with your step 3 prep?
Thanks for replying me. I just started step 3. Let's discuss about our study plans...
I guess we can add study material as we go on.

How are we gonna do the studying?

can i plz join the group , i just started with my st 3 .

i think ccs cases shoould be thoroughly discussed , as they are the main scoring points in the xam.

I would like to join too. I subscribed for u world yesterday.
Hi guys,
I want to join your group too..I plan to give the exam in mid-dec..so here is an 8 week plan which can be a guide to those who like it.

STUDY PLAN - 8 WEEKS

1 week - MTB 3
THEN START USMLE QBANK - 1 Block each day (30 days) + 1 ccs per day
2 weeks - Boards and wards / Archer notes /Jason/Swanson notes - one of these 3
1 week - Kaplan conrad fischer ccs case discussion videos & Archer Full Length CCS Workshops - 23 hrs session - $88
Next 4 weeks - FINISH USMLE WORLD Q BANK, CCS CASES, USMLE FRED CCS Cases Practice.
hello,

I would like to join your group as well. Plan to give by end of Dec.
@docmle99, anish9 & veri9.

Please feel free to join us! Any input from you guys is welcome too!

@phxeagles,

Thanks a lot for the brilliant study plan! We were all wondering how and where to make a start. (Or may be it was just an excuse!)

So lets have this as an initial sketch and start for now and hopefully can do more modifications as we go along, according to individual circumstance & study method.

So here is the plan:

1. Irrespective of when we plan to start, we could do any 8 weeks based on individual circumstances) but to make it easy, lets count 1 week as: Monday to Friday

2. We should keep weekends to finish pending portions (in case if we didn't manage to finish during the week).

3. As phxeagles suggested, MTB-3 is a very good place to start. But I wonder how many of us will be able to finish it within 1 week. So, lets come up with a goal. That is, even if MTB-3 spills over a week, we should still go ahead and subscribe to UW.

4. That means, until we finish MTB-3, we should also UW alongside while still aiming to finish the quota for the day. i.e 1 block + 1 CCS.

What do u guys think? Any better suggestions welcome.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »