Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
92/97/pass, no interview is it a unfair gamble? - believelv
what r ur cre,mocoo.if u dont mind.
i which branch u have applied.
hey guys,
american needs every thing already processed, american, who are they?, these american are foreigner originally but their families lost their connection with the mother country, do not blame them and some are sick like some people in our countries.
so we have to be messenger to our children to love america and our origin too.
do not change your food or traditions or any thing you've been raise on. be proud to be from,,,,,, and be proud to be american.
Hi believelv:

u will be ok, i am sure, btw, when did u apply? do you need visa? if yes, u better to take step 3 asap.
good luck to you.
I am so impressed when seeing so many replies from you Guys, thanks for your encouragement. I never expected I could get so many helpful suggestions from you. As I said in my Personal Statement, 10 years ago , I was denied into US even with a very high score of GRE and TOEFL. Study and Traning in US has always be my dream. but now May be the same story comes up to me.
I really suprised why I did not get any interview calls? Is it possible or just a Joke?
marcopolo,
I am a very positive person, but I think mocoohaywang is a lier who just wants to impress others. Southwestern university at Dallas does not exist and he apparently believes that only only recommendation letter is enough to apply. "21 interviews without USCE" I do not believe it at all.
To drlele. Me too as an old grad 1997 with mid 80 scores and just a months of observership in USA, I got about 45 interviews. So What? Why you don't want to trust people?
flo,
I am impressed. Where did you interview? What specialty did you applied?
flo,
How many programs did you apply? What made you so successful in getting interviews?
flo we r desperate, r u citizen?????????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »