Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice please.... - drvati
i had already told him i would do this test by december when i failed my CS....but the dvds are taking so long...I will need more time. I am not going to walk into this test if i am not prepared!!....I dont want further pressure of deadlines!!....and that too pressure from my Dad!!!....

My expenses are daily life expenses....education plus clothes plus eating plus haircuts and hygeine, sometimes going out with my friends....i once took a girl out on a date to this nice restaurant....car bills...gas station bills, my computer battery died and that cost me another $250 !!.....So u see how the bills rack up!!!.....Studying actually doesnt cost any money except the books and qbanks etc...but I am not a zombie with no life!!....I am a human being who has a life. Every month i try to cut down my expenses...The last month I didnt go out at all...I told all my friends that I was out of town!!.....but still I got yelled aat for whatever I spent. I am tire of this treatment. I have checked out some shelters in my area. I dunno what I will do. If you think I am whining it is simply not true. I am not a cry baby type of person...but I have just had it with my dad. I do not want to have to explain my life to him.
xpabhishek...Thanks. Then what are we foriegn IMGs going to do about the situation? Is there going to be some strike or something. Can we write some sort of a letter somewhere about it? What can we do?
Dumont please start another thread for your problems. Dont discuss them here!!
I disagree with the cutdown expenses part!!...I myself make the same expenses...It is part of normal life!! i am sure he must not be buy new clothes everyday...but when my jeans tore I HAD to go out shopping to get my new jeans!!...and u r asking him to cut down dating?? Dont u think that is his personal life? Can you live without your girlfriend?? or will u be willing to throw your wife out for this test??!!....And what is an expensive restaurant? He is a doctor after all!!...You dont expect a doc to give you a treat at McDonalds do u?? I am a girl...and I would literally walk out on a guy if he took me to McDonalds for a date!!!...Plus...u r suggesting that he go out with his friends one day a week...Any nightout will make u spend at least $50 on entry fees plus drinks (even if it is drinking coffee!!)...The economy is down and times are tought dude!!...Reality Check!!

One thing I agree...Just stay away from home as much as you can. When the credit card bills come there is no need to be around at home to answer!!...Be at the library or some place...and no need to be at home on weekends if your dad is there!!..Camp out in your car untill he goes to sleep!!....Just do it man!! I know you are strong! You can get thru this. Get done with those dvds fast and start usmleworld....
Dumont.. Do you have some problem? Go create your own personal problem thread. I told you not to disucss your problems here on my thread.
Sheesh! This forum seems to be filled with a lot of psychologically disturbed people!!
If you continue posting like this I will have to report you to the forum administrators.
Please not on my thread.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »