Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no. of psych interviews. - nefariousvirago
Think they prefer people from Minnesota area as they know others don't rank them high.
i had penn state , suny upstate , mainmonides ,Toledo , howard ...
hey gardening do u mind sharing your credentials ..and also how was it possible for u to apply to some many specialties ...my cv is only psych !
Am from neuropsyc background with many publications. low step 1; high CK and Step 3. 1st attempt. Citizen
I was wondering about that too, I also only applied to psych. Whenever I see people applying to more specialities I wonder if I should have done the same just to increase my odds of matching, but in the end I only want Psych.

My IVs where Case Western Reserve, SUNY Buffalo, Wayne State, Marshall University and Saint Elizabeth's DC
Lalelau: for multiple specialties U have to be very smart. I personally love NeuroPsyc but very fee combined programs so applied to both. CW and Wayne both great programs
Yeah in your case it makes perfect sense to apply to both, especially with your publications.

But when people apply to IM, FM, Peds and Psych I always wonder how many different LORs and types of USCE one must have, because you still have to make PDs believe that you are actually interested in the speciality you're interviewing for.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »