Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston, Texas CCS - amiqtstudents
that's exactly true....he/she is something ranting on some issues.....not even for a moment thinking everybody came here and settled at some point...
Not just that amqit must be half retarded posting this kind of stuff in a forum FULL of IMGs which is IMG centric where is the logic in that? Lol God does make a moron every second.
Wait, I don't get it? If you guys are so superior, why don't you guys stay in your country? Oh I forgot, you guys get paid 50 bucks a month? I mean if you want to come and leech here, at least show the American way. There is no way you can compare a citizen to a non-citizen. Talking about morons, my friend don't shit where you eat. Just accept that h1 visas will be end for your free ride.

P.s.
People are stupid enough to leave their email address while using the Houston center.
I totally agree with you Amiq. These people should go back and serve their own country. I tried to explain this in another post I started some days ago but these foreigners just don't get it.
Your funny amqit hey because you ASSUME I am Indian then why don't you suck my brown cock too.

Oh yeah and I need to shyt where I eat you know why? Because I beat these AMGs 262/267/244 YOG 2015 and 22 IV. So really I don't care what you say I was born in America went to med school overseas to save money and now I am back loan free and ready to take the throne that is rightfully mine.

God help us if you become a doc your too ignorant.
@amiqstudent ,drstem...so your mom and dad can come and pave good life to you guys and same thing others cant do....thats knowns as selfish,greedy...you guys wont be even patriotic to this country which gave you the life, instead of always looking to gain something from the gc or citizenship...your parents paved a very good platform instead of complaining you guys could have study properly,work harder...dont always say you guys go back to your own country the same thing we can say to your parents....
Hell yeah preach paytoll I completely agree.

Once again level of maturity and deep thinking is on FULL DISPLAY!!!

@amiqtstudents This is so wrong. Even after studying so much you have such low thinking and a racist. You reported the center just because you heard it from a friend??? are you kidding me. You even did not saw anything like that in real or experienced that in person and reported just believing on your friend words.
Next time your friend will say anything about a person and you will report teh person in jail. Many of my friends did failed CS exam at Houston even though they appeared after a day gap. That is so untrue all the things you saying
So many of my classmates who are American coming to our country for studying in medical school because they can't afford medicine in USA. We welcomed them whole heartedly and never showed any difference to them. A person should be recognized by the way he is, his sincerity and good thoughts and has humanity. You are discriminating every other person just on the basis of country. Seriously!!!
No body has the guts to pass an exam just based on cheating. It needs a lot of hard work, honesty and dedication to reach success and IMG's settled in USA did their best to reach on that position in your country. You should be happy and welcoming instead reporting and blaming people and some issue which you have not at all witnessed yourself.
By reporting this you have done wrong intentionally for so many people. I wonder you want to become a doctor and serve people without even having a heart for others. Whatever you did May GOD bless you!
@amiqtstudents @drstem You guys don't even deserve to be called a human with such low thinking!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »