Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily study blog - drcolors
im on uw mcqs
Hi Guys
I am in for a big set back. I started my observership and now I have no time to study. If I get some time it is may be 2-3 hrs in a day. I am now worried and stressed. The obswervership is good, nice place to learn and increase contacts and it is in a place where I would like to do my residency so don not want to cut corners in that. What should I do exam on 8,9 sept and Observership till 29th. I am working on all weekends 10 hour shift so i am in a bad state. Any one with any suggestions?
Hi Dalnie
not sure what should I say.
at this point I feel I don't know anything I am stuck with CCS like crazy.. my approach is wrong I think...Case no 37 DVT pt not getting better..case ends I am sending him home calling for follow up while doing the physical the location automatically changes to home and I am not able to do ... any one pls answer.

I know this is not the answer to your q but you know your prep so make the call.
So, Drcolor, Brainstorm and kicks3 happen to have same skype id, it ironic.
Edirn...check if u r scheduling apointment on weekends..its UW CCS software..happened to me too many times..dont worry, just check from sequencing that u r doing all steps correct..
Thanks Abhy

your exam in few days isn't it. If yes don't read below and waste your time I'll get the answer from others or i'll find out myself. GOODLUCK!

I am off to other cases.
No not scheduling on holiday..I'll redo again and see

The prob is I diagnose start on hep send home with apt next day which is not holiday.
Pt arrives physical and when I go to order sheet the location of the pt automatically changes to home or he's already home? I am doing something wrong not sure what?
need to follow for 3 days to stop hep and pt improve symptom wis
dalnie: i think focus on observership, study the time you get as much as you can, i think you will be fine by just passing the exam. I agree your situation is touch but in calamity lies opportunity. so friend work hard

edirneechal: DVT can be managed Outpatient. so you can send the pt home on lovanox sq
Hi everybody,

I'm going to join the study blog as it most definitely is a good motivator to get your daily goals done and I really want to kick the step 3's ass!
I'll try to participate in the group discussions when i can

I'm planing on taking the step 3 on september 28th, I'm currently pumping minimum 8 hours a day (bad days) and aiming for ten hours daily (and work towards a goal of 12-13)
I have 35% UW questions remaining, I have been through most of MTB, listened to most of archer lecture notes and started listening to archer CCS but haven't started UW ccs cases yet

Todays Goal:
Complete one block (review and notes)
Study cardiovascular arrythmias and valular disease
Listen to 2 hours of archer ccs
and maybe do one UW ccd case or start another chapter in MTB 3
Good luck to everybody and lets have a great study day Smile
drcolors
Thank you. I am feeling a bit better now. One of the 1st year resident who started in July 2014 is taking the step 3 on 28 Aug. She was asking me last week which books to use and how to study this is 20 days before her exam. I think I am in a better position than her, at least I know what to study and from where to study I may not be able to study that is another story. She is busy like hell too... but according to residents it is the easiest exam and needs just a few days to study that too from FA. Has anyone tried FA? Any reviews for FA?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »