Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at matissiti. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
ok girls.....christmas is over...then comes new years....so there are a lot of distractions.....i understand....try not to feel too guilty....hit the books hard after new years....make a pledge to yourself to do an extra hour everyday after that.
right now im doing neuropath from uw.....its a bit confusing but i did golijan and kaplan and my score is improving.
hi 1128 my exam is jan rt now focussing FA . now doing bio chem
notym i did physio kaplan video and its very good especially the Endocrine which is the biggest part of physio by Conrad Fisher.
Am still doing Neuro but the festivity is distracting me a lot but i know that all work and no play make mamaford a dull mom.
@mamaford.thanx for telling me.wil give it a try n c if i m improving.
@drsword. hws ur prep going.r u done with assemt,nbme,uwsa.my exam is in feb.doing fa.goljan audio,uwhw many hrs r u reading.
.any1 else giving exam in jan or feb?
just finished uw patho/physio in neuroanat....not too bad....scored 66%
need to work more
right now doing renals from kaplan+lectures and FA
@1128 wen r u planning to take the exam?
also wen r u going to take assmt i mean hw much time b4 real exam?
just wanted to find out if i m talink a lot of time to give nbme assmt.
i finished goljan audio n highly recommend to all moms here.
@notym i am only about 70% done with uw....and i will finish FA by the end of this month. i will probably take an assessment exam end of feb.....
Hi,

I want to join you guys as I am a mom too of two... and planning to take step 1 in june 2012.what is the right track to follow....
@snad welcome.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »