Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for old img's and mom's - 1128
Welcome snad, tell us a little bit of your prep history so we will know how to advice and contribute. are you a beginner or what am also writing my exam by june.
@ snad hello n welcome.u wil find great frnds here.al d best in ur prep.
my plan for today. complete goljan audio notes n do uw patho as many blocks as possible.
Hi all , i am back . its been 11 days since i opened my books busy with relatives & sleepovers. i plan on revising incorrect quest i did in uw before the break so i dont feel empty , then will start with fresh set of quest again.
all the best , happy study everyone
glad to know most of us are getting back on track after the holidays. right now doing renals
I TOO AM A PART OF THIS 4 YEAR GRAD WITH 4 KIDS AND WORKING TRYING TO DO THE STEPS...I NEED ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT I CAN GET. gLAD TO KNOW OTHER WOMEN IN THE SAME SITUATION AND TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. THIS ENCOURAGES ME...THANKS
hi all , since i lost track couldnt move in a fast pace & got bored. i finished revising resp anatomy & histo. will try to complete some incorrect quest of uw in bio & anatomy before i go to sleep will start with pharma from tomorrow
doing renal path from golijan....will test my knowledge with uw tomorrow....
hi all , did not feel well today though i woke early & set my plan for today . now i am fine it is 6pm & i will continue with the schedule i planned today . CVS & GI in pharma
hi all . did uw cvs pharma 41 quest. but still have to improve . had ques in diuretics & also gen pharma in that subdivision so was unprepared . there is alot of difference doing online & offline . my mind was blocked due to anxiety in the beginning but later it settled .
now will read the incorrect ones
happy study !!
@usmle2177 hope you feel better.....i too did cvs pharma and had the same issue....still working to improve my score.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »