Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily study blog - drcolors
can we start respiratory dr colors
thanks kicks3 for selecting the next section. I started with uw mcqs....

hows everyone, how's the study?
Hey guys, unfortunately yesterday wasn't a good study day Sad Had to deal with some dumb drama but got it resolved and managed to take a block and do half the explanations.

But today will be awesome! wrapping up the remaining questions, will do another block with explanations, and I think i'll also start reviewing pulmonolgy and do some archer ccd work. todays target = at least 9 hours of work plus maybe more if i can make time. Im tying to fix my sleep cycle as well at the same time.

dr.colors and kicks - gj! keep it up and destroy pulmonlogy!
Hey guys i've been wondering about time management for studying for this,
I do one block takes which takes an hour then reviewing the block takes like 4 but mostly 5 hours! (taking notes making sure i get the concepts)
and so i've seen posts elsewhere where people say you need to do more blocks a day (I'm assuming with some review since the answers are the most important part) but how is it possible to do say 3-4 blocks a day, review them and prepare for other aspects of this test?
or does that moment happen once you go through the Qbank once and therefore only review qs that you missed?
hi amanrab: thanks for the encouragement. well done for getting back to studies with positive attitude
1 block review takes 3-5 hrs for me without making notes, so if you are taking notes thats a bonus

reading mtb3, respiratory
thanks for your encouraging thoughts dr. colors

Im wrapping up a block (28 qs of review left) then will listen to some archer ccd do a case and i'll see from there
hi guys - it's been a while, but thought I'd pop by and say hello. My exam is scheduled on Sept 2/3.

So the summer flew by and it was semi-productive for me. I finished Kaplan Qbank 2times and did most of Knowmedge also.

Got 18 days of prep left - started Uworld three days ago. Now, I'm 15% through with Uworld with an average score of 60% on mixed/timed. The plan is to be done with Uworld by Aug 25.

Also started working on archer CCS a couple of days ago - diagnosis is straight-forward. But getting all the nitty-gritty details is going to take a couple of days of practice.
your welcome amanrab. good job with studying

yay leesomam you will be done. keep updating daily

so what did I study today

9am-12 respiratory MTB3
1-9 Neurology UW mcqs
9-11 5CCS cases

9am-12 UW mcqs Prev medi, EYE

got to keep studying....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »