Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant believe its over!---part one - malvika
Best of Luck for a great score Malvika!!!! I am sure ull do really well!! See u in step 2 forum...I hav started studyin for ck as wel! But take a well deserved break before u start again!!
Best wishes,
Zido.
good luck for your results
My dearest friends and forum family members...I am so overwhelmed by your kindness.A very heartfelt and sincere thank you to all of you....Step1_ca---goodluck and thank you dear,draagny--wish u all the luck for tomorrow,drvirgo-thank you so much and good luck to you too,,shigella-Thank you so much for your kind words--we shall all do it!
prams,tall--thank you dears and good luck,
bep111-thank u and all the very best,
cd45--thank you so very much dear---u truly r the queen and your contribution here has been nothing short of amazing!U will ace this exam,dear!
Nishi---what can i say to you...dear,girl,thank you so much and I am sure u will go a long way with your kind spirit and helpful nature and those wonderful brains...May u score high and never look back!!
saonew...thank you...i love ur questions and they have helped me sooo muc,thank u!
Niyati82,smilee---thank you dears and good luck to both of ou
Pashna23, u r a star,pash---very briliant and hardworking..always enjoyed your reasoning behind every answer---U will simply ace it,dear!
coolmavs,thank you and wish u the best too!
sage2006--u r one of the brightest members here....thank you very much& wish u lots of luck!
Zarah,--my dear,dear friend---u r just an amazing person--u have boosted my morale and helped me immensely--always grateful to you--u will shine dear--so sure of that!
Bewildered--thank you so much for all ur kind words--wish you tons of luck!
doctoria-thank you dear for ur words and wishes---may u have a superb score 1
usmlestepprep,luckyalways--thank you both so much---wish you loads of luck for ur exams and residencies!
saan-thank u and good luck to u too!
cidcon4--thank you so much and i wish u all the success for a great exam on the 31st!
detrmined03,aknms,soonymd,surgeon1982---thank u guys--u r all brilliant and i wish u all the best!!
cokemd--good luck and thank you so much for ur wishes!
indidoc--thank you very much for everything--u r just brilliant and i just know u will kill that exam!May u soar high always and attain the residecy of your choice!Thanks so much for all thenhelp in trying to give me the kap test the other day!
Goldfish--thank you so much dear and for all ur help in trying to ge the kap test thru to me!Good luck to you!
Zidovudine!!!--thank you dear and how r you?? So nice to hear from you after sooo long--Wish u all the best,buddy--another 99 awaits you! hey zido, i am already done with step 2 ck--may urock that forum too!
I apologise if i have missed anyone..
I shall post more of my experience in another post in just a few miinutes..good luck all!
Sorry, I also wanted to say a big thank you to kashmala,coke,hellohie,yelito,steady,enticerguyin,shawn,sharky,recall,iced,dr_80,marie99,payaso,mchill{the angel},payaso,turtlerace{where r you?!!},doc_mishel,mukh,rmansour,malika_tx ..hope i ahve not missed anyone.Good luck to all of you!
malavika THE SUPER GIRL,
U r one of the most brilliant member of the forum..it seems to me that u had a tough exam... one of friend had a tough one too...but she scored 98 in step1....U r definitely 99er.so relax now...take care of urself...Get ready for another imp event in ur life...A LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY. I hope & pray that u have a safe delivery...tc .Goodluck.
Goodluck for a great score.
Dear malvika,
ur memory is excellent.
veryyy biggg goooood luckkk for all steps of life.
yes ...i pray for ur safe delivery & healthy baby.
take care
Dear Malvika...sorry for the late response....I had my exam yesterday..so was freaking out myself..But I would like convey my congratulation to you.....I am definite you are going to score great....thank you for all your great questions when I use to be active...or before I went hebernating as you would say...trust me I had to...otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do it.....and all the best to you!!! Hope you are feeling better now.

Hope we all win this race.
Dear Malvika...sorry for the late response....I had my exam yesterday..so was freaking out myself..But I would like convey my congratulation to you.....I am definite you are going to score great....thank you for all your great questions when I use to be active...or before I went hebernating as you would say...trust me I had to...otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do it.....and all the best to you!!! Hope you are feeling better now.

Hope we all win this race.
hey malvika best of luck how r u?
hey malvika best of luck how r u?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »