Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j1 waiver jobs - smart_doc
I completely understand what you mean morpheus, why put yourself in a sticky situation by accepting J1 visa when with proper smart thinking you can choose a H1 visa and be relatively worry free throughout your residency. People we are going through enough worries, tensions, and anxiety right now during this match to last us a lifetime. Dont we deserve a break? I for one would not want to be feeling this tension throughout my 3 years of residency.
I completely understand what you mean morpheus, why put yourself in a sticky situation by accepting J1 visa when with proper smart thinking you can choose a H1 visa and be relatively worry free throughout your residency. People we are going through enough worries, tensions, and anxiety right now during this match to last us a lifetime. Dont we deserve a break? I for one would not want to be feeling this tension throughout my 3 years of residency.
thanks morpheus i think u got my point and i got urs......i think Dr.necker is right by saying that it depends on personal desires and goals........and the future of an applicant is known only to God....whether h1 or ji.....who knows what tomorrow holds for us......lets see how residency and marrige changes my priorities and possibilities.

anyway that was really nice help.....plz click on that ecard again.
gl
thanks morpheus i think u got my point and i got urs......i think Dr.necker is right by saying that it depends on personal desires and goals........and the future of an applicant is known only to God....whether h1 or ji.....who knows what tomorrow holds for us......lets see how residency and marrige changes my priorities and possibilities.

anyway that was really nice help.....plz click on that ecard again.
gl
hi smart,

we all have to thank u for bringing up a nice debate.
hi smart,

we all have to thank u for bringing up a nice debate.
ur welcome morpheus......and u hav just been added to my list of buddies at the forum.....stay connected
ur welcome morpheus......and u hav just been added to my list of buddies at the forum.....stay connected
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »