Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it ok yo contact pd now - shiv07
yes,prudence is better than false adventure...and especially when reply may be noncommital,evasive or worse, misleading-patience we all to have...and hope of course or no hope even-with or without our residency we are blessede and the world is perfect and could not be better
hell shiv
please just wait, god is with u all the time and ur name is also very sacred, so dont worry, just wait, om namaho shivay
sorry read hello
"Duniya banane wale qua tere man me samiai-kahe ko duniya banayi........."and yes, one more question-why , so much torture for indian,pakistan ,bangladesh doctors-doctors being enlightened souls need to think about it - never crib, get on with life-god,allah,khudah,bhagwan.christ and in ome word the "creator" is with us all-why worry
shiv 7 , sleep in the night comfortably-over 600 views -<30 replies-worried over animal mind (or much less )human beings-relax, see the stars(no stars, no moon)-ok -look at the clouds and beautiful rain-all the beuty will come your way if you keep faith, keep happy and smiling , no matter what the adversity-like we test our sources, god also tests us.......it is endless-happy, happpy , happy---INSIDE -you be-and believe me . good news will come your way -to the best of your happiness and bliss-AMEN
cant you decide .dummy-asking everybody
sorry, being blunt-be man- face the **** of the world and succeed ; tha has to be the life's aim(next to god)
to a noble troubled soul,
you are the greatest-no worries-god sees the intent-NEVER THE OUTCOME-SO WHY THE WORRY;SMILE,BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS-ALWAYS HACE ABSOLUTE BELIEF,TRUST , FAITH IN GOD - AND YOU WILL SEE, MIRACLES ARE YOUR HANDIWORK- EST LUCK
sjiv07, kindly read my message-thanks
this message is addressed to all - who have their aspirations fulfilled -and who do not appparently succeed,life will be better for both sections-just be happy with how much you have it-you dont even know how much the delay,if any, will bring to you-Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »