Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my score and experience - rei
Rei,

Thanks a lot, you are a wonderfull person, your advice and suggestion, definately going to help me Inshallah.
hi bilal1, i don't know if I;m the best person to give advice, I feel I was lucky to get 99 and that i don't know that much... 53% in UW is not bad, keep reading the explanations for the qs you get wrong and then go over those qs again to make sure you understood them. Also go back to the books if you feel you need to. have you taken an NBME yet? That would give you a more accurate assessment of how you're doing. UW is not a good predictor of your exam score.
Hi Rei,
Good congratulation with such wonderful scores! I hope that you will get the same scores in

all USMLE exams. I was happy and encouraged to read your experience. Your responses are

reflecting such a nice and kind personality, as well as ,your determination and hard work.

Thank you for your time and may God blesses you and your family.
thankyou rei, i am doing the same thing but now ia m becoming tired of this exam b/c i have also 3 kids .
Bilal: I was tired too, that's why I decided to take it anyway after having a passing score in NBME. I didn't want 99, I just wanted to pass, and hoped to get over 90. Take an NBME, see where you stand, and go for it! I found that the more I postponed it, the more I kept forgetting and I felt that postponing wasn't really helping me. If you can, take some time off right before the exam and do some intensive studying then.
thank you rei iam in the same situation like you said . that keep on doing and keep on forgeting i graduated in 1997 i just want to pass witjh good score
Dear,
Great Success. I am going to be study for USMLE. Except Kaplan what text should I read . Like Guyton, Ganong for Physiology, Harper, Lippincott Biochemistry or any others text book.
Because I feel some kind of problem by reading Kaplan about clear conceptions.
Pls advice me.
With Regards.
Dr.Farabi
great score rei! u r a great source of inspiration for all of us.i wish u same great score for the rest of ur steps.i need some advice.where shud v study path.from goljan alone or goljan plus kaplan.also,where v can get goljan audio lectures.thanks in advance.
congratulations for such a good score...i have finished kaplan dvd"s once and FA once...the thing is am not sure of the approach now...plus i had a long break in studying(one month) due to personal reasons,so i doubt if i rem much.should i do subjectwise revision now with questions or FA with q"s would be enough??thanx in advance..
hi rei,

thanks for the reply and advice. i wanted to ask you one more thing- is goljan slides enough to study for the exam as far as patho slides are concerned?

thank you
all the best for step 2
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »