Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breach of security email from ERAS????? - maddoc14
john2007: knightrider has called and confirmed, credit card information is safe!!!!
oh no!! i called eras and was told to take care of credit too! also, expiron/creditid advised me to cancel/freez my credit and ask for new ones!

go to eras and remove ur ssn number NOW!
ok
the person whom i talked to told me credit card was not stored in that ost drive..
but it may, we can never know.. !!

to be safe.. we shud use that protectmyID service and block the account, IF any supicious activity is reported.. and remove the SSNs.
Hey maddoc n john..
I do not have US address or SSN.So I just need to be careful with credit card info..Right?
Kindly clarify this..
But they say in the email that credit card info is safe...
so how does it work?
i have no idea borders. yeah i dont have anything apart from credit card number as well.....im wondering what to do
borders : u shud be fine.
i asked eras in phone and dat was wht i was told. i called protectid and they said the same : " take care of credit cards too". just call ur bank/credit ppl to issue u new ones and get rid of those u used to pay for eras fees.
borders and maddoc: call teh credit service number and ask to make sure. i dont want to have credit concern nw! i canceled the cards...waiting for new ones. and of course, that was wht i was advised any ways! now i have to use cash and wait for the new cards...sometimes it takes 2 weeks! Sad
such incompetence?
ERAS should be sued if damages occur to one's credit card and/or if someone's ID is used for malicious purposes. This is unforgivable.
The strive to collect money from us when applying to the programs, it's now time to pay back !!!
thanks a million john n maddoc n everyone
lets do the needful n not take a risk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »