Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*******Official H1b thread 2011 ********** - madwoman
@sid
after submitting the 3 docs it takes 2- 3 days to issue. people say its always better to receive it personally or sending a person on our behalf- if your home country is India then you shud get it from delhi. for more info read the evsp in ecfmg.
@ malkovich
mspe is released to all the programs we apply to from eras. i think it is released on october first. it has nothing to do with any type of visa. I got a position in NJ and luckily NJ doesn't need license. which state are you from? I wish some one mentions here the states requiring license and states that doesn't.
Hi sid77,
wht are the 3 documents? i know one is letter of offer/ contract, I wish to know the rest 2 and how to get them? can plz post in a different post since it is a h1b thread. thank you.
@tanya_step2ck

Thanks for the reply...I am from India and 2-3 days is unbelievable..and why is it better to collect it personally?Any particular reason?
1.Written assurance

http://indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=191&partid=127&sub=sub6

http://www.mohfw.nic.in/noc.pdf

2.Copy of Passport

3.Residency Contract

4.Cover Letter
@sid
it says 2-3 days to a week. personally is not required but yes someone on our behalf is better since they do not post the letter to us on time. to avoid the usual delays and misplacements( Indian govt office ) people say its always better to send some one. could u plz let me know wht otehr documents apart from contract? and how to get the formats and etc ? thank you.
1.Written Assurance

http://www.indiacgny.org/UserFiles/prescribed_form.pdf

2.Cover letter

To, Dated:

The Secretary ,
International Co-operations,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Government of India,
Nirman Bhavan,
New Delhi “ 110011

Sub : Application for Statement of need

Respected Sir,

I Dr .................. son/daughter of ........................ , a MBBS graduate from .............................. , Resident of ..........................., would like to request you Statement of need letter or no objection certificate. I have secured a residency position in Department of ............., University of .............................. I understand the scarcity of ..................... in India and I assure you that after completing my residency training in United States I will be returning back to India to practice in my home town..................

Enclose with this application is a copy of
1. Residency contact
2. Written Assurance
3. A copy of my passport.

Kindly do the needful

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Dr. )
Your address

Phone:
E-mail:

3.Copy of passport

4.Residency Contract/Offer letter
hi sid thank you for the reply. do i have to take a print out of written assurance letter or have to type it and take a print out? wht do u mean by original written assurance letter? and how should cover letter look like? It's just a requisition for letter of need? should it address the ministry of health?
Thank you very much. i really appreciate it. in my idea its always better to keep this letter of need ready as a alternative in case if our h1b get in trouble. Thank u.
I just copied it in Word and filled in my details.I guess, by original they mean not a photocopy but signed by you.

Just posted a sample of the cover letter.Yeah it is a requisition addressed to
The Under Secretary
International Co-operations,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,
Government of India,
Nirman Bhavan,
New Delhi “ 110011
Yeah.Exactly what I was planning.That is what my lawyer suggested.He also said to go ahead with the DS 2019.Applying for DS 2019 does not mean I have to apply for J1 approval.So saves the time while we wait for the issue to get resolved.

I guess once the match is over ECFMG is going to be super busy processing DS 2019s
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »