Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
275/99 :) - littlebuddha
gt my fnd. i didnt se something like this before. is it necessary to read kaplan notes. mtb 2 for im & mtb3 for rest +uw. leave ur opinion.thx in adv.
tremendous score! congratulations! n all the very best for residency!
Congratulations Dr. Littlebuddha,
so glad to know about your awesome score......reading your post gives me strenghth to face this exam coz i'm having super anxiety and can't keep up with it.struggling to pass this Ck and havn't Taken my step 1 yet......if u don't mind can you plz tell us what did you read for step 1 and what is sufficient to pass that exam aswell.you mentioned for CK....Kaplan and MTB2 and UW is good along with NBME and Fred.....will appreciate your advice and best wishes and good luck for future.....hope you get accpeted in ytour dream residency program.
thanks.
thanks Man for your suggestion.. you Rock..!!
Awesome score...well done littlebudah!
Would you mind sharing your UWq bank score?
Best wishes :-)
did you get step 3 materials ?? Smile
thanx a lot dude
the link u gave me for fred did work
wish u best of luck for yourFUTURE exams and residency
230 Mean + 2x23 (S.D.) is the currently being reported.
So you almost touched 97.7th percentile....awesome man Smile
thats an awesome score..!! congratulations..!!
but what do u mean u had one and half hours left on the day of the exam? is it that u finished ur blocks early? hows it possible to do so fast? i mean u can see from my post how puzzled i'm about what u said..can u shed some light on that..!
congratulationssssssssssssss
i am very glad to see someone who can get such a wonderfull score on such time
i wish you avery bright and good future. i am an img who are i usa i really need your help i have a lot of questions. if you do not mind we can contact through phone or skype
my email is safwat_doc_1977
skype safwatalygw1977

thank you very much for any help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »