Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update your J2 EAD application status - gangati
yuri,
wahy evidence did they asked .
did they evidence or initial evidence
hi rasuccess,

where did you apply for ead?? applied to vermont center. still waitinng..
They asked all the evidence - DS2019 copies, marriage certificate, visa copies, 194, letter.

You can call their hotline if it is past 90 days to request for case status update and/or interim EAD. I asked for it last week and so far, no change except for the request for evidence.

I applied in TX. They are so slow maybe due to the volume of applicants this month. I think it is their peak season.
Did you guys submit two photos with the renewal application. I also applied for my renewal in april and waiting for the same.
anything guys? will have to start late
ya..we dont have any option.. wait...so frustrating...
any update...
If you are a foreign National, outside the U.S. or currently in the U.S. in valid visa status, please respond: Will you need “visa sponsorship” through ECFMG (J-1) or the teaching hospital (H1-B) in order to participate in U.S. residency training?

Yes No *
I plan to residency in j2 ead. so wat did you gys fill. my husband will start residency in j1 this year. please help
yuri,
are they telling 3 months from the documents ,then it will become september because they asked for documents in midjune
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »