Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just finished it! :)) - malik1223
@ usmlestepgl: i did pretest series in bio/phys at the beginning of my prep because i felt i was weak in those two subjects, and at that time, i wasnt subscribed to the UW cuz i wanted to wait till the end to buy the UW, so my only choices were pretest, and kaplan q bank! i hated the second one, so i went for the pretest.. questions are kinda tough, but they really help you build up ur basic knowledge... so if you think that you are doing good, no need to go over pretests... if u have certain weaknesses in some subjects, it doesnt hurt at all to take a look at them!

you are all very welcome..
GL to you munira, and to everyone..
thank you malik, so pretest wont be a waste of time... I am not registering yet for exam, if these series will increase my score more and more I will do them for sure, what is your advice..??? did they help you in your test???

Thank you
yup, go for them
thank you malik very much, wish you highest score for all steps Smile))))
Malik, i have HY Cell and Molecular Biology 2nd edition by Dudek..is this the book you did along with Kaplan Molecular or is there a newer edition ? Wich chapters can we skip? immuno cell biology AND viruses cell biology?
Malik bro!!! one more q...i did fred 150qs got 77% all together in all three blocks??
how good or bad it is?
@luckyflower: yea, thats what i did, i skipped the micro/immuno, read almost all that are before that..

@ dowite, i dunno wat fred is!
its 150 free practice questions from usmle.org
oh ok, im not sure how much of a good representation of the test are they! try to take one of the recent nbmes, based on that, see where u at..Smile
GL
@malik...thts good to hear..goodluck for the results..inshaAllah yu ll ace it!!..actually i needed to ask yu..i hav high yeild 4th edition..and i heard its good if i do it fr neuro anatmy embryology,biostates n fr behavioral sciences!! did yu do dat for these things?? and another qz..for molecular biology 4th edition would work??or shd i buy 2nd one??thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »