Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kakarot the rat - rh60484
And the web of lies spun by kakarot gets more interesting ....
Interesting thread. I have been a silent follower of this thread. I think the biggest question is why rh60484 is behind kakarot (2 threads to disprove kakarot's claims and usage of words such as rat; sounds something personal). Kakarot responded to racist claims by rabies, when many others chose to be silent. An admirable step taken by kakarot. Kakarot didn't say anything to rh60484. Then, why rh60484 is hellbent on showing or proving Kakarot as a lier? And, why finger took active interest in helping rh60484? What is the relationship between rabies and rh60484. And, what is the relationship between rh60484 and finger. Do all of these people know each other? Many questions? Sounds more interesting than a detective serial.
But i wanna know why karakot didn't apply for 2013. you would have good 7 months from end of med school to start of residency!
I dislike liars, that's pretty much it.
lol doctornew

I hadn't thought of it until now but maybe rh60484 and finger are the same person. Or maybe its that rabies kid coming back to try and get a little revenge.

Either way, one thing is for sure I'll never stay silent when someone is being racist.
kevinmd, you don't need to know anything. I'm not under investigation here and clearly I don't need to be since I have a high likelihood of matching this year. focus on yourself and don't worry about what I'm doing with my life.
So if money isn't an issue, why would you only attend 5 IVs. That's the most bizarre thing.
but but....I wanna know what you did in the past year. So may be people who don't match can do some of the same things to be more matchable next year you know!!! I know you're helpful kakarot and you'll tell us!!
I'm not on loans, but I can't afford to fly out to more than 5 (I went to way more than 5 dont worry but I drove there). The reason I can't afford to fly out is because my bank account is totally busted after putting myself through medschool.

Again the specifics are really none of your business.
@kakarot, rh60484, himself is a lier. He is not sure what his own country is. Look at this thread, http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=763508
He said he is not a Canadian on the 3rd page and on the 4th page he is a real Canadian; sudden transformation. It seems there is something personal reason, why you are being attacked. Also, his followers seems to be equally interested in attacking you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »