Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it fair? - fape
Thanks for the correct spellings...Smile
Dear fape:

While u might be one of those GC holders who was not lucky enough to get a resdency position (I hope not, but from the looks of it , u were), u are however turning your sight at the qualified IMGs who through their sheer grit and determination were able to pull it through despite great odds.

Again u are working on the premise that many of u GC holders did not get the coveted residency, whether prematched or matched. But u have no validated data to back up ur statements. This is the flaw in your position. U might wish to look into programs which accept only GCs and AMGs for u to have a clear cut assessment of what you have asserted here.

Hi Fape, I absolutely agree with you, but this side is mainly indian, what do you expect of such a kind of people? Some of them are good, but my experience shows me that they have different culture and it is imposible to change for better. Just open different side, with minority of indians and the conversation will be different. Do not try to show them who is right and who is not - they do not understant, it is not material from medical books, plus some do not speak good english, no matter that they study some kind of english in their country. GL
TUM SUB PAGAL HO. All I care about is that I GOT A RESIDENCY THIS YEAR. GC or no GC, USCE or no USCE, Connection or no connection, I DONT GIVE A DAMN, neither should you if you got a residency this year.
You sound like a sore loser......if you had the connections, you must have used them, too, an dnot sacrificed your opportunity for others who don't. Plus connections are made by people who have networking abilities.......maybe that is what the program was looking for. Not all bookworms are good workers.

I think it is high time that you learn that "credentials" are not the only things that are important.
Hsar,your post doesn't make any sense..Get a brain!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »