Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received my score, Thanks God!!! - schammy2015
schammy2015:

Congrats!
Kindly email me the workbook: newusmle3

Thanks!
Schammy2015, Congratulations on your awesome score. Can you please email me the FA workbook at rdave87@sbcglobal.net? Thank you.
Hey congratulations
Thanks so much for sharing your experience
Can you please send me the FA work book it will be really appreciated
My email id kaurharkamal.17
Thanks alot & good luck
Congratulation for such a great score.
can you send me that workbook my email is beepostivedee
i will really appreciate that.
Thanks so very much to everyone for the congratulations... I owe it all to God, all glory be to His Holy name... You all are going to do great as well in the exam and even better... Check ur emails... Hard-work + be positive knowing that nothing is impossible to he/she who believes... Believe that you can do it, work hard towards your goal... and Please aim HIGH.. Don't settle down for average score or barely pass...work on your weak areas and reinforce your strong areas.. and please Concepts, concepts, concepts....Do NMBEs and if you're happy with your NBME scores at least 2 to 3 consecutive times then go for it.. Aim high and work toward it and you will see great things happened... I am happy i was helpful to you all. To everyone in this forum.Thanks so very much for everything.. You are all awesome.
Thank you so much schammy2015.
will really appreciate you sending that ,

emai id - shiny_star@outlook.com

Good luck for future endeavours
Thanks so much shinystar and same to you!!!
shiny _ star @ outlook . com
Each block has 44 qs.
positive250, could u give me an other email.. it seems the one u gave me does not want to work.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »