Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim woman with Hijab,what to wear for Interview - momina
my many friends are Hijabi and they are currently in residency in very good programs...

so nothing wrong in this.

in my last iv i met a lady with Hijab and look very modest and professional.....though i am not muslim , i still respect this....

my 2 cents):

come without underwear and shave your jungle, and in the middel of interview spread your legs....so Pd can see you..spot is guaranteed
dear sis momina

plzzzzzz LOCK this thread.

sick minds are every where...

thanks
shame on you prasad

this is too much. my god. are you a human or an animal ?
iam horny, so what??..she wants a spot, i can get her one if she swallow my white sperm ang agrees to anal without lube, i like when they scream...
Wear a teal green scarf, it will accentuate you eyes, and skin color, with a darker more conservative skirt, just down below the knees, (don't wear pants) with dark stockings and (no more) than a 2 inch heel on your shoes, the shoes should not be brightly shiny, as in competing for the eye, dark but with a slightly blunted ie toned down color, sort of like the non shiny alligator skin clothing articles one sees, the blouse, should snug your body but not tightly, and if there were ruffles on or around the button area as they approach the neck line it would look very nice, and again accentuate your neck and face, don't cover your neck, stay away from the "mummy look," and then the ruffles trailing "up" into a somewhat conservative neck collar, if there were ruffles, also, where your hands exit the long sleeve blouse, this also gives a well dressed, but light feminine touch, lends to and matches the idea of ruffles on the botton area. But not overbearingly so. "Femininity" is a must, we don't like Girl Dudes, in America, I don't care what the feminist criers say. If you must wear Kevlar, on your head, do it tastefully. Teal green should be the start as it surrounds your head face, and it will be the primary visual, during the entire interview. Build around the Kevlar, and let if "work" for you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »