Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody haveing Attention deficit while studying - fight4dream
lol@ fight for dream!!!

sam may u pleaase add me!!!! my id is drserotonin. i have ck not cs coming up.. i just might have q once in awhile about nbme doubts.

i would sooo appreciate it!
why cant we all form a sort of yahoo chat group or something of that sort ? So all of us can be online - and who ever is online at that time can support the others?
and i thought that i was the only one loosing selfcontrol..i go to library and instead of studying i end up watching SCRUBS even though try to scare myself that im wasting my time and going to regret latter but no use...

anyone interested in studying together ..imgoing to start revision with peads then gyn/obs/ then surgry /psychiatry an d then finally im
I feel so identified with you guys Sad:: Buuuhhhh!!!!!
Thank God, Master ioda (iodm) accepted to be my study partner online (Skype) so he is kicking my booty when I want to sleep, it's the best way to keep going Big Grin highly recommended Wink

Thanks Ioda!
this is turning into usmle anonymous.. lol group therapy
"When you fall, apprentice, catch you I will." (yoda)

I was having such a hard time concentrating, and following my schedule, I was desperate. I found an study partner at first who was not very committed, and I would end up waiting hours to begin studying. So I stopped studying with her.

Thank God almalatina and I found each-other, thanks to the Spanish speaking discussion posted in the forum, that some didn't appreciate!!!!!!!!!.

We started right away and have made a very good team.

I recommend you guys find a SP ASAP if you have ADD. It really helps, specially now with the world cup and the NBA finals at the door, summer movies are coming out too, so definitely find and SP. Fast.

Thanks Almalatima, the best SP out there.
OMG,guys help me,i am watching the bachelorette.Exam in less than 2weeksSad
dont want this post to disappear from the first page so posting... i sleep at 1:00 am thinking of waking up early instead i can't fall asleep and get out of bed at 11:00 am ...... what will happen to me?
guys how do u schedule each day in general.. like when do u start reading in the morning and how long and how many hours do u read?
@sam
can u plz add my yahoo id
asmi_128...
thanx..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »