Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received my score, Thanks God!!! - schammy2015
Thank you so much schammy2015 for responding its bepositivedee
I really appreciate your efforts. And thank you so much for helping me.
Congratulations ! It's awesome score
i hope you will rock in next steps also same like step 1 and will get residency of your choice Smile
Can you please send me the FA work book i will really appreciate it
jonnyjoker104
Dear schammy2015 can you also kindly send me the work book thanx and God bless. usmle.concept
Thanks so very much and God bless you all. I did my best to send it to all the emails.. Hopefully you've gotten it... God bless you all and success!!!
@schammy2015 i have one qus to ask, i am also doing DIT with FA, as after doing chapter with DIT i can retain more. i watch their video in fast mode but still when they tell extra points i write them in FA, so it take me a long time to watch them as i have to pause them to write.
next thing is pathoma, so did you listen to pathology section of DIT. i mean i was doing pathology FA and pathoma same chapter. so should i do patho with DIT also.
please give some suggestion.

how many days you took to finish DIT. and were you able to do other thing with DIT like pathoma and UW qus.
Congratulations for an awesome score. Can you please send me the FA work book I'll really appreciate it.
reticulocyte.
its a great post! thank you so much for sharing it with us.
CONGRATULATIONS on your score.
can you please send me the FA WORKBOOK.
thanku.
sorry! my id is usmlerav
Congratulations schammy2015! Glory be to God. Your testimony is just what i needed as a mom and wife just attempting to start studying for step 1. His grace is sufficient indeed and thank you for shining your light. May you and your family continue to be guided and blessed in your future endeavors, in Jesus mighty name.

ps; Can you also kindly send send the workbooks, i definitely think tackling first aid in this manner will be beneficial. email: pnchilli
Thank you for the post schammy2015! I wish you continued success. Can you please send me the FA workbook, thank you! helakes06
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »